A stunning renovated property with far reaching views over Post Hill. This beautiful property is being renovated to a high specification and must be viewed to be appreciated, Benefiting from an en-suite, Velux balcony, modern fitted kitchen, faster fibre to rooms, landscaped gardens and driveway.
William H Brown are proud to present this stunning, fully renovated and extensively remodelled, three bedroom semi-detached property with far reaching views over Post Hill.
This beautiful property is being renovated to a high specification and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The three bedroom property benefits from an en-suite to the main bedroom as well as a Velux Cabrio balcony offering far reaching views over Post Hill. The property will boast a newly modern fitted kitchen, landscaped gardens and driveway for three cars as well as ev charging. The property is situated in a highly desirable location and is located in an excellent position for commuter/transport links to Leeds and surrounding areas
Side Entrance Hallway
Entrance to the property via the side entrance, leading into the entrance hallway.
Kitchen - Diner 19' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.82m x 3.78m )
The kitchen/diner benefits from bi-fold doors to the front of the property encompassing the far-reaching views over Post Hill and beyond, looking over the front landscaped garden.
The kitchen has a double-glazed window to the side of the property as well as a remote controlled velux bringing in additional light to the dining area.
The kitchen cabinetry will be a dark grey and will be accented with brushed steel hardware. Carion worktops and the kitchen benefits from an integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer as well as gas hob and electric oven. One radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' 6" ( 3.61m x 4.11m )
The lounge benefits from a large double-glazed window to the front of the property, Encompassing far-reaching views. Storage cupboard. One radiator.
Downstairs Bathroom 5' 7" x 14' 1" ( 1.70m x 4.29m )
Fully tiled downstairs wet style shower room. Bath and shower, wc and wash basin. LED lighting. Under floor heating.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
Downstairs bedroom. One double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.10m )
Downstairs bedroom, One double glazed window to the rear
The beautifully styled first floor encompasses a master bedroom, en-suite and additional room that would make a superb nursery or home office
Master Bedroom 24' 5" x 21' 4" ( 7.44m x 6.50m )
2 Velux windows, including a Cabrio balcony to the front of the property, offering far-reaching views and double glazed window to the rear. One radiator.
En-Suite 3' 8" x 8' 4" ( 1.12m x 2.54m )
Fully tiled, wall and floor, this en-suite will offer a walk-in shower, wash basin with storage and wc.
This bonus room would make an excellent nursery or home office. One radiator. One Velux.
To the front of the property there is off street parking for three cars and ev charging. The raised front garden is landscaped with porcelain tiles.
To the rear, the garden is landscaped and has a faux grass area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.5%||£212,266||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£132,174 (8)||£181,331 (64)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|
|Flats||£92,249 (4)||£131,500 (30)||-||-||-|
|All||£118,866 (12)||£165,428 (94)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|