This is a stunning detached property that is located in a popular and sought after location of Roundhay with good access to local shopping, schools, Roundhay Park and transport links to Leeds city centre. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this fantastic property!
This is a stunning detached property that is located in a popular and sought after location of Roundhay with good access to local shopping, schools, Roundhay Park and transport links to Leeds city centre. Ideal for a growing family or young professionals. The accommodation briefly comprises;entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with a wet room. Externally there are beautiful presented gardens to the front and rear of the property and a ample driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this fantastic property!
Having a door to the front elevation.
Having a door to the front elevation and stairs to the first floor.
Living Room 13' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.48m )
Having a window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Dining Room 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
Having french doors to the rear elevation giving access to the garden and a fireplace.
Kitchen 17' 1" x 7' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wooden wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, stainless steel sink unit and windows to the side and rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Having a bay window to the front elevation and a fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Having a window to the rear elevation and a fireplace.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Having a window to the front elevation.
Briefly comprises; wet room shower, wc, wash hand basin and a window to the rear elevation.
Ample driveway with a single garage, well maintained gardens with gate access to the front of the property.
Beautifully presented private and enclosed rear garden with flower beds and shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.4%||£358,333||5||2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£168,750 (4)||£154,361 (26)||£247,528 (67)||£343,332 (36)||£438,621 (12)|
|Flats||£116,298 (28)||£194,477 (31)||£299,989 (9)||£400,000 (1)||-|
|All||£122,855 (32)||£176,179 (57)||£253,740 (76)||£344,863 (37)||£438,621 (12)|