This is a cash only purchase.
An incredibly desirable traditional, terraced family home in list 1 Jordanhill School Catchment area.
This really spacious five apartment home is a blonde sandstone end terraced villa on Woodend Drive, the main artery road up to Jordanhill School Gates.
The property requires general modernisation. Number 17 has an attractive and open front outlook over to the church on the corner of Skaterigg Drive and externally the house has gardens to the front, side and rear and there is also a side driveway and a garage.
The property sits on a prominent corner site with frontage to Woodend Drive and side elevation to King Edward Road.
• Entrance vestibule with panelled storm doors.
• Reception hall.
• Front lounge with three section bay window and a further window to the gable side. Focal point fireplace and ornate cornice.
• Second public room with window to the rear which is currently a sitting room/dining room. Focal point fireplace.
• Inner utility room area leading through to the kitchen.
• Kitchen with window to the rear and back door to the garden.
• Half landing bathroom with window to the rear.
• Upper landing with access to the attic.
• Bedroom one with three section bay window to the front and an additional window to the gable side.
• Bedroom two with windows to the rear and an additional window to the gable side.
• Bedroom three with window to the front.
• Gas central heating.
• Private garden to the front side and rear.
Driveway and garage to the side – accessed from Kind Edward Road.
Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: F
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.8%||£123,498||2.5||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£165,000 (1)||£146,879 (17)||£162,632 (11)||£483,996 (5)||£623,246 (6)|
|Flats||£114,147 (17)||£150,099 (70)||£180,933 (15)||£149,000 (1)||-|
|All||£116,972 (18)||£149,469 (87)||£173,190 (26)||£428,163 (6)||£623,246 (6)|