An absolutely outstanding, lovingly restored and fully refurbished five apartment flat which forms part of an elegant, “A” listed, blonde sandstone building.
Care, planning and consideration have been given to every part of this property and the result of that is a spectacular West End home with traditional finishes, practical modern features, and rich decoration in heritage colours. From the floors to the cornicing and indeed the windows, every detail has been attended to.
The photographs and video will immediately show just how wonderful this property is but we would mention just a few of the notable features including the delightful main lounge, the re-fitted dining size kitchen, the stylish main bathroom with underfloor heating and the equally fabulous separate shower room – also with underfloor heating.
We would highlight the stunning herringbone flooring in the hall, lounge, sitting room/bedroom four and the master bedroom.
The building has the advantage of a fairly recent new roof (2011) and the close was also refurbished.
• Security entry system to communal entrance close.
• Reception hall with French oak flooring in herringbone style, ornate cornice and storage cupboard off.
• Elegant main lounge with black marble fire surround and substantial gas stove, ornate cornicing and French oak flooring in herringbone style. Two windows to the front and corner press/cupboard.
• Sitting room/4th bedroom with window to the front, linking doors from lounge and master bedroom, built-in storage and French oak flooring in herringbone style.
• Amazing bedroom one (master) with marble fire surround, ornate cornicing, two windows to the front, French oak flooring in herringbone style and storage off.
• Bedroom two with window to the rear.
• Bedroom three also with window to the rear.
• Hallway leading to dining kitchen, shower room and separate bathroom.
• Outstanding, re-fitted dining kitchen with integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and rangemaster cooker with five gas hob top section and double oven and grill (electric). Extractor hood above the rangemaster, tiled floor with underfloor heating and window to the rear.
• Impressive re-fitted shower room with window to the rear and three piece white suite which includes a large walk-in cubicle. Underfloor heating.
• Stylish re-fitted main bathroom with window to the rear and three piece bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath. Underfloor heating.
• Useful utility room off the bathroom which also houses the boiler.
• Gas central heating
• Irsap cast iron radiators throughout
• Functional window shutters in all rooms except the dining kitchen.
• Hardwired smoke alarms and heat detectors.
• Sash and case windows to the front and rear. Double glazed to the rear and the rear windows were installed in 2021.
• Attractive shared garden to the rear of the building
Council Tax Band: E
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: E
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£374,983 (3)||£426,333 (3)||£550,000 (1)||-|
|Flats||£139,669 (38)||£234,443 (76)||£358,777 (26)||£389,666 (9)||-|
|All||£139,669 (38)||£239,780 (79)||£365,765 (29)||£405,700 (10)||-|