31st May 2022
28th Jun 2022
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Enjoying A central bournville location, close to the historic village green, this immaculately presented three bedroomed semi detached residence with A most generous rear garden is ideally located for Bournville Village Primary School as well as a number of other popular primary and secondary schools. Excellent transport links include various bus routes and Bournville Train Station nearby. Ep Rating D
The property is situated in a desirable and sought after location within the Bournville Village Trust Estate Conservation Area, founded in 1900 by George Cadbury and renowned for its local schools, parks and gardens.
Enjoying a particularly generous sized plot the property boasts an extensive rear garden exceeding 194ft in length.
The historic Bournville Village Green is just a short distance from the property offering a range of local shops, cafe and other facilities and amenities.
Bournville Village Green is one of the very best in the UK – and that’s official.
The Green, managed and maintained by housing association and charity Bournville Village Trust, is among a record-breaking 1,686 parks and green spaces that has this year received a prestigious Green Flag Award.
Now celebrating its 20th year, the awards recognise and reward the best parks and green spaces across the country.
A Green Flag is a sign that the space boasts the highest possible standards, is beautifully maintained and has excellent facilities.
This is the third consecutive year that Bournville Village Green has been awarded the Green Flag Award
Bournville Train Station provides easy access to the City Centre, with intervening stations offering convenient access to the University of Birmingham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Local bus routes can also be found nearby.
The property is ideally situated for Bournville Village Primary School and a number of other sought after schools to include St Francis CofE, and St Josephs rc primary schools as well as the popular Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, Dame Elizabeth Cadbury and Bournville Secondary Schools, and the Univeristy of Birmingham Secondary School.
• Very Well Presented and Improved Semi-Detached Family Home
• Sought After Location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate
• Extended and Renovated Throughout to a High Standard
• Comfortable Lounge with Feature "ledge" corian Fireplace
• Open Plan Dining Room and Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Crown Imperial " Garrick" with Blanco Capri Silestone (Quartz) worktops
• Spacious Ground Floor Bathroom with Contemporary Suite comprising corner bath, wall mounted wash basin, WC and shower cubicle
• Separate Ground Floor WC
• Three Good Sized Bedrooms
• The Well Stocked Attractive Rear Garden with a Covered Patio Area and Summer House is a most impressive feature of the property being over 194' in length
• Extended and Renovated to a High Standard
• Recently Added Entrance Porch and Hallway
• Outside Electrical Sockets and Garden Tap
• Fully Maintained Burglar Alarm System
• Good Off Road Parking on Easily Maintained Block Paving
• Ideally situated for popular Primary and Secondary Schools
• Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Council Tax Band: D
Conservation Area - the property falls within the Conservation Area of the Bournville Village Trust Estate. Full details can be found on the bvt website:
Management Charge - the property is situated on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and is subject to a Management Charge of £96.25 per annum (2021)
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating (boiler located in bedroom three) and UPVC Double Glazing.<br /><br />
2.26m plus recess x 2.74m
With built in storage
With driveway parking
With covered patio area and summer house
Local info for B30