Occupying a fantastic position within the desirable G76 post code, this extended semi-detached home sits within southerly facing rear gardens and within strolling distance of a wide range of amenities at nearby Clarkston Toll.
Occupying a fantastic position within one of Clarkston's most desirable residential pockets, this semi-detached villa delivers an extended and re-configured layout thus creating a more practical and balanced compliment of family accommodation.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor layout comprises a welcoming reception hallway, charming lounge with striking traditional fire and surround at focal point, separate formal dining room, notably bright rear facing family room with 'French door' access in to the Southerly facing rear garden, fitted kitchen with useful utility off and a practical downstairs w.c. Facility.
On the upper floor of this spacious home there are three well-appointed bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment. Of particular note, however, is the provision of a secondary vestibule hallway and stairwell which affords access, in turn, to a superbly bright and spacious attic playroom which boasts a large roof-light window and additional eaves storage.
Completing this impressive proposition, the garden grounds incorporate off-street parking to the front by virtue of a lengthy driveway whilst, to the rear, there is an attractive enclosed area laid predominantly to lawn with adjacent patio and raised feature sun deck.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 3" max ( 4.22m x 3.73m max )
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 3.51m max x 3.25m )
Family Room 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.78m max x 3.17m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.64m x 1.75m )
Attic Room 14' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.34m max x 3.96m max )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.68m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£183,749||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£183,733 (15)||£261,125 (24)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|
|Flats||£105,125 (8)||£145,833 (12)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,600 (10)||£166,889 (27)||£255,880 (25)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|