Heaton House was the home of a leading Birmingham merchant, William Cotterill, said to be the second oldest residential property in Birmingham.
The scheme will consist of 14 three and four bedroom townhouses having terraced gardens, on-site gated car parking and 42 one and two bedroom apartments including 6 Lofts and the restoration of a historic Georgian Villa.
This stunning 3 bedroom Town House with parking will include -
• Gas central heating provided via a system boiler with steel panel radiators
• Brushed stainless steel light switches and sockets incorporating usb points in kitchen and bedrooms for convenient device charging
• Contemporary kitchens with a range of fitted floor and wall units complete with modern square edge laminate work tops. High-quality appliances including electric cooker, hob and extractor, built in fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washer/dryer in all townhouses
• Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe brassware, mains pressure hot water, baths to main family bathroom with shower tray and screen to ensuite
• Contemporary doors throughout including brushed stainless steel ironmongery, fire rated doors where applicable
• Low energy recessed LED spots to kitchen and bathrooms, under cupboard LED to kitchen, pendants to living room and hall
• Heat detectors and smoke alarm
• Block paved parking space, paved rear patio
• Pencil round skirting and architrave finished in white egg shell pain
• White emulsion paint to all plastered walls and ceilings
• Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom floors and part tiled walls in wet areas
• Carpets in bedrooms and lvt throughout other than in wet areas
• Keypad entry to communal entrance with audio intercom access from apartments
• CCTV monitoring of entrances and car park
• Digital aerial and Freeview signal distribution to TV point in living room and bedroom
• Virgin/BT incoming high speed cable with multiple data points
Estimated completion Q3 2022.
Image disclaimer - CGI's and real images are for illustrative purposes only.
Located at the heart of Birmingham celebrated Jewellery Quarter (jq) Heaton House is a place forged from history. Renowned for being home to 1,000 trades, the jq is known the world over for making great things. Its streets are testament to the innovation & industry of its past.
Now a thriving neighbourhood with a living & working community, it's an eclectic mix of local custodians, famous names, independents, artisans, master chefs & cutting edge design.
This is a place like no other with an identity all of its own making.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£175,625 (8)||£362,167 (6)||£342,500 (4)||£529,420 (10)||-|
|Flats||£186,114 (311)||£268,921 (317)||£413,463 (27)||-||-|
|All||£185,851 (319)||£270,653 (323)||£404,306 (31)||£529,420 (10)||-|