A three bedroom bungalow in Northowram which is presented to an excellent standard throughout with spacious rooms, good sized front & rear gardens and a driveway with an electric gated entrance, Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000. Would make a great family home. Contact us now to view!
Presented to the market this three bedroom bungalow in Northowram, Guide Price of £325,000 - £350,000, which is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with an electric gated entrance to the property and a paved driveway. The property is set out over two floors and briefly comprises of Entrance Halls, spacious lounge with French doors that lead to the garden, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor along with the master bedroom which also has french doors leading to the rear garden, a third bedroom, a shower room and the modern house bathroom to the ground floor. To the basement, there is an additional bedroom with a walk in wardrobe. The property would make a great family home. Early viewings are highly recommended so contact William H Brown now to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through a uPVC door to the front elevation where there is wood laminate flooring and two spotlights.
Entrance hall boasting exposed stone, stone built with two double glazed windows to the front elevation, a double glazed window to the side elevation along with two sky windows. There are two central heating radiators, tiled floor and french doors to the front elevation.
Lounge 18' x 16' 10" ( 5.49m x 5.13m )
Spacious lounge with exposed stone and French doors which lead to the garden. The lounge has wood flooring, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 7' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.36m )
The dining room boasts a gas log burner and exposed beams with four spot lights, three wall lights and a central heating radiator. The dining room has wood flooring with a sky window.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 13' 3" ( 5.66m x 4.04m )
Spacious fitted kitchen with wall & base units, complementary worksurfaces incorporating sink & drainer with tiled splashbacks. With exposed beams, six spotlights and two ceiling light points with three double glazed windows to the front elevation. There is also plumbing for a dish washer and space for a range cooker. The kitchen itself has tiled flooring.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 5' ( 3.15m x 1.52m )
Exposed stone and a sky window with plumbing for a washing machine, a ceiling light point and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 19' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.51m )
Master bedroom with exposed beams and French doors which lead to the rear garden, with two double glazed windows to the side elevation, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 2" x 14' 1" ( 5.23m x 4.29m )
Double bedroom located on the lower ground floor which benefits from having storage space with a door which leads to the walk in wardrobe. The bedroom has carpeted flooring, a double glazed window to the side elevation, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Bedroom three which has carpeted flooring, a double glazed window to the rear elevation with a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a three piece bathroom suite including a low flush w/c, wash hand basin with a vanity unit and a panelled bath with a shower over. There are three spot lights, a central heating towel rail and the bathroom itself is fully tiled.
The shower room is located on the ground floor comprising of a walk in shower, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a low flush w/c. With four spot lights, a central heating towel rail and a sky window. The shower room is fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway to the outbuilding and the property has an electric gated entrance. To the rear of the property it is lawned with decking and private which would be great for enjoying the summer months.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.1%||£164,667||2.9||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£125,000 (1)||£131,141 (37)||£198,659 (51)||£313,745 (20)||£574,688 (16)|
|Flats||£65,000 (3)||£113,268 (11)||£220,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£864,000 (5)||£127,045 (48)||£199,069 (52)||£313,745 (20)||£574,688 (16)|