**well presented three bedroom semi detached**
fantastic three bedroom property situated in Baildon, located close to local primary schools and amenities, perfect for first time buyers!
Situated in the popular area of Baildon, this fantastic three bedroom semi detached property would suit a variety of buyers and is offered to the market with no chain.
The property consists of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner, two double bedrooms with in built wardrobes, single bedroom with ample storage and well presented bathroom with free standing bath and seperate walk in shower.
There is a loft room with mulitple uses which is accessed via a loft hatch with built in ladder.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden benefitting from being south facing and containing a balcony with fantastic views across the countryside, and a lawned area with vegetable patches and greenhouses.
The property also benefits from a driveway and garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|