offered with no upward chain, early internal inspeciton is highly recommended!
offered with no upward chain, early internal inspeciton is highly recommended! - Accommodation cormprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, fitted shower room and separate W.C. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double the outside of the property there are beautifully maintained and established gardens to the front and rear. There are also two basements with access from outside. One under the patio and one under the garage. Parking is provided by a driveway and garage. Situated in A sought after residential location close to local shops, schools and amenities.
Having french door through to the .....
Having the front access door, staircase to the first floor, two single radiators, coving, under stairs cupboard and low level dado rail.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.67m into bay x 3.40m )
Having a bay window to the front elevation, single radiator, coving, ceiling rose, low level dado rail, gas fire and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Having two windows to the rear elevation with central door, single radiator and a gas fire set in a feature fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 6' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.01m )
Having a range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with work tops over, double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, windows t to the side and rear elevations and rear access door.
Having a window to the side elevation and loft access with ladders.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Having a bay window to the front elevation, two double radiators and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.56m )
Having a window to the rear elevation, single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
To the front of the property there are tiered gardens with lawns, borders with established trees and shrubs and a side pathway.
To the rear property there are beautiful established gardens with patio with basement under neath accessed from outside, lawn, shed, greenhouse, borders with established trees and shrubs.
Parking is provided by a driveway which leads to a detached garage with a basement underneath accessed from outside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.7%||£268,750||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£235,000 (1)||£255,333 (15)||£276,804 (36)||£456,667 (15)||£778,571 (7)|
|Flats||£106,364 (11)||£284,267 (41)||£424,444 (9)||£795,000 (1)||-|
|All||£117,083 (12)||£276,517 (56)||£306,332 (45)||£477,813 (16)||£768,125 (8)|