An extended three bedroom semi-detached family home conveniently situated in the Mearns Castle High and Kirkhill Primary School catchment area of Newton Mearns.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home within the Mearns Castle High School catchment area.
Recently extended and refurbished throughout, the property offers a spacious, free-flowing, semi-open plan layout on the ground floor. The reception hallway with shower room and WC. Leads to a contemporary
kitchen dining area with bi-fold doors that give access to a garden office, low maintenance lawn and outside dining area. The lounge features a media wall with an integral glass fronted fire, TV, and bookcase.
There are three bedrooms (two with dual aspects) on the first floor and a modern family bathroom. The partly floored attic is accessed from the landing and offers additional storage. The property has a combi boiler, gas central heating system, double-glazing, and driveway parking for two cars.
In the catchment area for Mearns Castle and St Ninians secondary schools, St Claire's and Kirkhill primaries, the property is less than 100m from Broom Park and the steps leading to Mearns Castle High. It is a short walk from local shops, a medical centre, a restaurant and a coffee shop. The Avenue shopping centre is a five-minute drive away. It houses Marks & Spencer Simply Food, an Asda Supermarket, Boots, Costa Coffee and various salons and retail outlets. Ten minutes drive from Rouken Glen Park, there is a Country Club, Golf courses, Waitrose and a theatre on the doorstep.
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.24m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 17' 7" ( 3.02m x 5.36m )
Kitchen 15' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.49m )
Master Bedroom 20' 1" To wardrobes x 13' 8" To widest point ( 6.12m To wardrobes x 4.17m To widest point )
Bedroom 2 15' 10" At longest point x 8' 11" To widest point ( 4.83m At longest point x 2.72m To widest point )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" At longest point x 12' To widest point ( 2.21m At longest point x 3.66m To widest point )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.5%||£165,000||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£129,687 (8)||£225,667 (12)||£269,657 (19)||£383,967 (32)||£528,358 (25)|
|Flats||£90,571 (7)||£192,091 (11)||£241,000 (4)||-||-|
|All||£111,433 (15)||£215,042 (24)||£264,673 (23)||£383,967 (32)||£515,729 (26)|