Allen and Harris are delighted to welcome this two bedroom detached bungalow situated within the heart of Newton Mearns to the market.
Viewings are highly recomended to fully apreciate all this home has to offer.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this property to its full potential.
Accommodation on offer comprises Entrance Vestibule, a generous sized kitchen with access to the south facing Sun room, formal lounge, and dining room. Two double bedrooms one with en- suite and a family bathroom with three piece suite. The property further benefits from an integrated Garage, gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property is situated on a prime south facing corner plot and boasts extensive wrap around gardens to the rear, side and front of the property which also offers a Monobloc drive which can accommodate up to four cars.
The property itself is a short distance away from The Avenue shopping centre, which offers a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer, Boots, Next, Banks, bars, cafes and various other retail outlets. There is excellent public transport and major road links and the property is within close proximity to the M77 motorway network giving quick and easy access to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow silverburn, M8, Airport and Ayrshire and further destinations.
Entance Vestibule 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
Dining Room 8' 8" x 10' 7" ( 2.64m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 10' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.23m )
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 15' 4" at widest point ( 3.81m x 4.67m at widest point )
Conservatory 13' 1" x 10' 2" at Widest Point ( 3.99m x 3.10m at Widest Point )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.5%||£165,000||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£129,687 (8)||£225,667 (12)||£269,657 (19)||£383,967 (32)||£528,358 (25)|
|Flats||£90,571 (7)||£192,091 (11)||£241,000 (4)||-||-|
|All||£111,433 (15)||£215,042 (24)||£264,673 (23)||£383,967 (32)||£515,729 (26)|