A thoughtfully extended semi-detached family home delivering an excellent balance of family accommodation over two levels and presented in tasteful decorative order throughout.
Located in one of East Renfrewshire's more popular residential family pockets, and thoughtfully extended to now deliver a superb balance of family accommodation, this semi-detached home lies within walking distance of a number of highly regarded local schools and offers tastefully presented accommodation throughout.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the principal floor accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway, attractive dining sized lounge with contemporary feature fire and surround at focal point, a modern and comprehensively fitted kitchen with defined utility annexe off, impressively generous rear facing family room affording 'French door' access to the neatly manicured rear garden, impressive re-fitted ground floor shower room and a well-appointed bedroom.
Again delivering stylish and well-ordered accommodation, the upper floor offers two further bedrooms, each of generous proportion, and a modern family bathroom featuring white three-piece suite with overhead shower and ample vanity storage. Access is also afforded from the upper level to an expansive attic area which provides superb family storage.
Externally; this home enjoys a spacious garden plot which affords off-street parking to the front whilst also accommodating a detached garage. The rear garden incorporates a sizeable level lawn thus presenting the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Dining Lounge 23' 2" max x 12' 8" max ( 7.06m max x 3.86m max )
Family Room 20' x 11' 6" max ( 6.10m x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Utility Room 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
Downstairs Bedroom 15' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.67m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 16' max x 10' 2" max ( 4.88m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.18m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.3%||£207,667||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£81,000 (4)||£163,500 (4)||£242,889 (9)||£369,667 (3)||£515,000 (1)|
|Flats||£113,824 (17)||£163,214 (14)||£144,800 (5)||-||-|
|All||£107,571 (21)||£163,278 (18)||£207,857 (14)||£369,667 (3)||£515,000 (1)|