A three story semi detached property in a new development in desirable Apperley Bridge village, still having 8 years left on the NHBC certificate. Modern throughout with spacious & flexible living accommodation, off street parking and enclosed garden.
Located in a desirable area of Apperley Bridge we are delighted to offer for sale this modern three story semi detached home, located in a new development and still having 8 years left on the NHBC certificate. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area and utility cupboard. To the first floor there is a lounge and a bedroom with en suite. On the second floor there are a further two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a driveway for off street parking and a sunny, enclosed garden to the rear. Located close to local amenities, bars, retail park in Greengates and great travel links to Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas. A short walk or drive to Apperley Bridge train station. A fantastic opportunity for the growing family looking to upsize. Early viewing is essential.
Enter from the front elevation into the hallway with upgraded Amtico flooring, useful bespoke storage under the stairs, suitable for shoes, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Larger than average and fitted with a w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Great potential to create a downstairs shower room for those requiring additional wash facilities.
Dining Area 13' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.29m )
The dining area is open plan with the kitchen and sitting areas, with Hive dual heating system, a built in utility area which has Amtico flooring and plumbing for a washing machine and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 10" Into recess and bay ( 3.99m x 3.00m Into recess and bay )
Open plan, light and airy with a range of wall and base units with high gloss handleless doors, complimentary work surfaces and upstands. Integrated appliances including full height fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric double oven, microwave, hot plate and four ring gas hob with extractor above. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, Amtico flooring, plinth heating, usb plug sockets and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Sitting Area 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Open plan from the dining area with Amtico flooring flowing through with TV aerial and telephone points and modern bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The stairs rise from the hallway to the first floor landing with a radiator, stairs leading to the second floor, access to the lounge and bedroom two and a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 1" Into bay ( 5.28m x 3.07m Into bay )
A spacious lounge located on the first floor, smartly decorated with TV aerial and telephone points, radiator and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 1" Into recess ( 3.73m x 3.07m Into recess )
Located on the first floor to the rear elevation with built in wardrobes, Hive dual heating system, TV and telephone points and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The contemporary en suite shower room is off bedroom two with a w/c, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, tiled wall and floor and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
With access to two bedrooms, bathroom, access to a boarded loft, radiator and a built in cupboard which houses the boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 1" Plus wardrobes & into recess ( 4.11m x 2.77m Plus wardrobes & into recess )
Located on the second floor to the front elevation having built in wardrobes with bespoke drawers and storage, radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows to the front boasting countryside views.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 3" Into recess ( 3.63m x 2.82m Into recess )
Located on the second floor to the rear elevation with a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Located on the second floor the bathroom comprises of a panel bath with shower above, w/c, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the side and front of the property is a tarmac driveway with pebble and bark borders and an electric charging point. To the rear of the property is an enclosed South facing private garden with a paved patio, creating a seating area for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining, as well as a lawn. Garden shed for external storage, outside tap and socket. There is a gate to the side which leads to the driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.5%||£215,000||3.2||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£98,300 (3)||£160,864 (25)||£184,766 (48)||£357,026 (27)||£445,539 (9)|
|Flats||£114,238 (4)||£114,892 (18)||£162,990 (5)||-||-|
|All||£107,407 (7)||£141,620 (43)||£182,712 (53)||£357,026 (27)||£445,539 (9)|