3rd May 2022
5th May 2022
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Freehold three bedroomed detached residence of immense charm and character located close to the Bournville Village Trust Estate and offering many attractive features including In & Out Blocked Paved Driveway, three reception rooms, Side Garage and delightful rear garden. Viewing Highly Recommended. Ep Rating D.
This property enjoys a most convenient location in Bunbury Road, Northfield within easy reach of local amenities including local shops in both Northfield and Cotteridge and Northfield and Kings Norton Railway Station.
The property is also located on the edge of the Bournville Village Trust Estate where there are delightful Parks, Gardens and other recreational amenities.
* Superb Freehold Detached Residence of considerable Charm & Character with many attractive features
* Conveniently situated for access to leading local employers including the Royal Othoropaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak and Cadbury in Bournville
* Excellent Local Schools available close by for children of all age groups
* Elegant Drawing Room/Lounge with walls panelled to plate shelf height and beamed ceiling
* Sitting Room to Front with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire and separate Dining Room to Rear with double glazed door to Rear Garden
* Fitted Kitchen with one and half bowl sink unit plus range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and UPVC double glazed doors to the Front & Rear
* Elegant Landing leading to Three Good First Floor Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom with white suite of bath, wash basin and w.c. Suite
* Block Paved In & Out Driveway providing good Off Street Car Parking and leading to Garage
* Side Garage with electronically operated up and over door to the Front and door to the Rear Garden
* Delightful Private Rear Garden with paved terrace, Greenhouse, Shaped Lawn and being delightfully landscaped with a variety of mature trees, various shrubs including azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons and flowering plants. The Rear Garden is a most attractive Feature which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
* Carpets as fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Agent's Note: Council Tax Band E
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with boiler located in the Porch at the front serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building throughout.<br /><br />
Providing good Off Street Car Parking
Local info for B31