Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached home pleasantly situated within the popular village of Wilsden. After being renovated by the current owners this home is simply ready to move into with high quality fixtures throughout. No chain
Delightfully situated in the popular village of Wilsden is a superbly presented three bedroom semi detached home offering good sized family living accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout after being renovated by the current owners and includes modern brand new kitchen and bathroom facilities together with gas heating and uPVC double glazing. The property offers further potential subject to planning consents to offer further living accommodation and will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is fully recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch with WC, spacious lounge through to dining kitchen featuring a range of modern base and wall units with double doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor three bedrooms and house bathroom.
The property is conveniently located within a popular Wilsden village setting. The village benefits from a variety of local amenities including village shops and pubs and a primary school. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford
Agents Note; Currently the vendors details do not match the registered title at Land Registry. Please ask the branch for more details
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.7%||£130,000||2.2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£86,250 (4)||£124,597 (29)||£199,992 (49)||£313,557 (7)||£350,000 (6)|
|Flats||£84,998 (3)||£80,000 (3)||-||-||-|
|All||£85,714 (7)||£120,416 (32)||£199,992 (49)||£368,113 (8)||£350,000 (6)|