Viewings highly recommended for this three bedroom detached family residence situated in this most sought after location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Veranda, Downstairs W.C, Three Bedrooms, Office/Store situated off Bedroom Three, Family Bathroom, Garage, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Ep Rating D.
Portman Road is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
* A lovely three bedroom detached residence offering spacious accommodation throughout and A good size rear garden.
* entrance hallway with leaded stained glass and door, cloak cupboard, central heating radiator and stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
* front reception room with double glazed bay window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
* rear reception room with double glazed sliding door to rear aspect, central heating radiator and gas fire with surround.
* conservatory with double glazing throughout and doors opening out onto rear garden.
* breakfast kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, island unit with further base cupboards, space for range cooker and space for further white goods.
* veranda with base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, doors to front and rear aspect and downstairs W.C.
* three good size bedrooms to the first floor all with double glazed windows and central heating radiators. Bedroom three benefits from A large walk in store cupboard/study.
* family bathroom with A four piece suite comprising of A bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled W.C, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and vanity wash hand basin.
* A nice size rear garden with A paved patio area, garden is laid to lawn with A wide range of mature plants and shrubs, herbaceous borders with privet hedging to sides.
The Council Tax banding for this property is an E.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.9%||£307,636||3.1||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,980 (5)||£225,565 (13)||£302,237 (46)||£491,715 (23)||£645,588 (17)|
|Flats||£117,219 (47)||£199,990 (57)||£299,988 (4)||-||-|
|All||£114,888 (52)||£204,740 (70)||£302,057 (50)||£491,715 (23)||£645,588 (17)|