A newly built two bedroomed ground floor apartment, which has the advantage of a balcony and comprises 1011 sq.ft. Of high-quality accommodation. The apartment also faces the original stone quarry wall that has been retained, adding texture and character to the development.
Chelsea Heights is an exclusive development, consisting of six apartment buildings, built by pta Developments, an established developer, with a reputation for a high quality finish.
Available to purchase, are 5 luxury two bedroomed apartments and 1 superb three bedroomed apartment within Strathmore Place. This fabulous scheme offers well proportioned apartment living, with the benefit of bespoke Karl Benz kitchens, under floor heating throughout, lift access to all floors, external balconies and allocated parking.
This unique development is situated on the former Baldwins Omega site on Brincliffe Hill and has convenient access to the local amenities of Ecclesall Road including restaurants, public houses, bars, shops and supermarkets. The development falls within the catchment area for highly regarded schooling, including Greystones Primary School, High Storrs Secondary School and Mercia Secondary School. Also, the apartments are well placed for good access to some of Sheffield’s most popular outdoor spaces such as Endcliffe Park, Chelsea Park, Sheffield Botanical Gardens and Whiteley Woods.
Please note: 1. Pedestrian, cyclist and emergency access only via Brincliffe Hill. Vehicle access is only gained via Chelsea Court.
May be subject to change.
• Karl Benz Luxury custom-built true handleless Italian furniture. Sleek modular design
• Caesarstone Quartz worktops
• High spec integrated appliances including self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, single oven, Combi microwave, induction hob, ceiling extractor, fridge/freezer
• Blanco stainless steel sinks with Quooker Boiling water tap
• Gas System Boiler with remote access capabilities
• Under floor heating throughout
• Chrome towel rails to all bathrooms
• Solid Core contemporary fire doors/satin chrome handles
• Flooring to hall, kitchen and bathroom
• Twist carpet to bedrooms
• Duravit white suites
• Separate showering areas
• Chrome fixtures and fittings
• High quality wall & floor tiling
• Full-height fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to bedrooms
• Recessed ceiling lights throughout
• HD Ready TV points
• Cat 5 cabling & telephone points
• Allocated parking
• Intruder alarm
• Door entry system with Audio/Visual and Intercom
• Powder Coated Aluminium double glazed units
• External balconies to apartments
• Communal Lift
The properties are leasehold. There will be a yearly maintenance charge, which is estimated at £800 p/a.
• 250 year lease
• Ground Rent - £0 p/a
Small Pet Licence Available.
Strictly by appointment with one of our sales consultants.
Whilst we aim to make these particulars as accurate as possible, please be aware that they have been composed for guidance purposes only. Therefore, the details within should not be relied on as being factually accurate and do not form part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and therefore no warranty can be given as to their working ability. All photography is for illustration purposes only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£320,000||4||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||£316,667 (3)||£300,104 (48)||£536,304 (23)||£828,846 (13)|
|Flats||£125,421 (19)||£225,853 (34)||£389,375 (8)||-||-|
|All||£130,400 (20)||£233,216 (37)||£312,857 (56)||£536,304 (23)||£828,846 (13)|