Guide Price: £475,000 - £500,000. A delightful 3 Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow situated in the popular area of Wakefield in Kirkhamgate. The property offers great potential and is offered with No Upper Chain. Good size garden to the rear, driveway and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Guide Price: £475,000 - £500,000. A delightful 3 Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow situated in the popular area of Wakefield in Kirkhamgate. The property offers great potential and is offered with No Upper Chain. Comprising entrance porch, kitchen, living room and dining room, sun room, further porch leads into the second reception room, further porch, bathroom, separate w.c., and 3 bedrooms. A good size and well presented garden to the rear, driveway and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Not to be Missed!
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Living Room And Dining Room 25' 7" x 12' 2" max ( 7.80m x 3.71m max )
Sun Room 14' 4" x 7' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.16m )
Second Reception Room 17' 8" x 12' 2" ( 5.38m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.98m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
A good size and well presented garden to the rear, driveway and a garage.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Northgate and continue onto Link Road. Take a left and then right onto Bradford Road/A650. Left onto Brandy Carr Road. The property can be identified by our Portfolio For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5%||£185,714||2.7||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£131,667 (3)||£166,256 (50)||£234,932 (91)||£410,149 (83)||£819,167 (21)|
|Flats||£114,083 (9)||£142,683 (18)||£266,300 (3)||-||-|
|All||£118,479 (12)||£160,016 (68)||£235,933 (94)||£410,149 (83)||£819,167 (21)|