- This fantastic family home offers aesthetic charm and character with excellent space and versatility, both inside and out.
- The property occupies a good plot in a convenient location between Truro and the A30 offering easy access to coast and city.
- The property has undergone dramatic improvements since its humble beginnings as a pair of semi-detached cottages and now provides spacious, flowing and flexible accommodation throughout.
- Ground floor accommodation comprises a fantastic, bright kitchen extension with a vaulted ceiling and Velux window, integrated appliances: Fan oven, microwave/grill, warming drawer, full height fridge and under counter freezer, dishwasher and ceramic hob. There is vast cupboard and worktop space in addition to the adjoining utility/boot room entrance which also houses a shower room.
- Steps lead down from the kitchen into an impressive garden room. This expansive space has been subdivided into two rooms, and still allows for a 27’ sitting room/games room which opens to and overlooks the fantastic rear garden.
- The main open living space spans the width of the original cottage with a dinning space at one end suitably leading from the kitchen and the comfortable lounge area to the other with a charming inglenook fireplace and wood burner. And in between can be flexibly used as further lounge area, study or dining space, dependent on your choice of layout.
- There is a large double bedroom on the ground floor which benefits from its own study/living area which is the secondary part of the divided garden room. Adjacent to which is a well-appointed double shower room.
- To the first floor, there are two existing double bedrooms including a master suite, plus an option of a third bedroom with a minor alteration to the layout. There are vaulted ceilings with exposed beam throughout. The master suite includes a significant en-suite bathroom, dressing room and great space for further furniture if required.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.2%||£265,000||3||2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£230,000 (1)||£161,029 (12)||£290,704 (14)||£517,857 (7)||£900,000 (4)|
|All||£178,500 (2)||£161,029 (12)||£317,990 (15)||£517,857 (7)||£900,000 (4)|