4th Apr 2022
12th Sep 2022
- Listing status: sale
This Large 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Apartment is spread over 1,733 sq. Feet or 161 sq. Meter of internal Area (2 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the 3rd bedroom benefits with a 3rd guest bathroom).
Apartment benefits from stunning view of River Thames and with a South East aspect, large windows it benefits from ample day light too.
9 Millbank development has 2 phases - Millbank Quarter and Millbank Residence - both combined together have 95 apartments.
This stunning 3 bed 3 bath apartment is in the Premium section of the development which is The Millbank Residence phase.
The Millbank Residence phase is also a Grade II listed section of the development offer Stunning, Impressive and Historic Exterior look.
This apartment is finished to the highest specification and included build-in Fridge, Freezer, Dish-washer, Microwave, Oven, Washer-Dryer, etc..
Completion Estimated between December 2022 to Feb 2023.
Car Parking can be purchased from the developer at an extra cost of £100,000 each.
Apartment has been Upgraded at an Extra Cost with following:
- Full Wooden Flooring in Bedrooms & Kitchen too.
- Raised Ceiling Height in Living and Dining Area achieving 2.8m.
- Doors and Walls are removed in Hallway & Master Bedroom for extra space.
- £££ is paid extra for a generous 91.47 Sq. Feet of Storage Space in Basement Level B3.
Residence Facilities at 9 Millbank are:
- 24-hour concierge.
- State-of-the-art Gym with facilities for Personal Training.
- Swimming pool & Vitality Pool.
- Treatment rooms.
- Sauna and Steam rooms.
- Changing rooms with shower facilities.
- Private cinema room.
- Virtual Golf Room.
- Business / Meeting rooms
- Landscaped gardens.
- Comfortable Guest Waiting rooms.
Millbank Residences was originally constructed between 1927 and 1929 in the neoclassical style of the interwar years. Designed by Sir Frank Baines, the building once housed the headquarters of the Imperial Chemical Industries.
Now a Grade II listed building, 9 Millbank Residences, grandeur still stands tall in Westminsters iconic skyline.
Local info for SW1P