Set within a particularly well landscaped plot, this immaculately presented semi-detached home enjoys a thoroughly stylish interior and is enhanced enormously by virtue of a converted attic space.
Conveniently set within one of Clarkston's more desirable pockets; this thoughtfully enhanced family home delivers a stylish and contemporary interior coupled with notably bright accommodation throughout.
Boasting an attractively manicured garden plot which incorporates a single garage to the rear, this semi-detached villa delivers a well-ordered five apartment composition which extends to welcoming reception hallway, formal bay windowed lounge which captures a striking outlook whilst featuring a striking fire and surround at focal point, separate generously proportioned dining room, modern kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, three well-appointed bedrooms and an impressive modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead Jacuzzi shower attachment.
Of particular note is the impressive attic play/store room which is accessed by virtue of a 'Ramsay' style ladder from the upper hallway. This area draws an abundance of natural light from a sizeable southerly facing roof light window and features additional eaves storage.
Similarly impressive externally, this home enjoys a slightly elevated position thus affording a degree of privacy from pavement level whilst enabling panoramic views from all front facing windows. The southerly rear garden is particularly attractive and incorporates areas of lawn along with a superbly private patio. There is also a single garage incorporated to the rear.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 2" ( 4.62m max x 3.71m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 7' 3" ( 3.15m max x 2.21m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.60m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Attic Playroom 14' 5" max x 13' ( 4.39m max x 3.96m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£183,749||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£183,733 (15)||£261,125 (24)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|
|Flats||£105,125 (8)||£145,833 (12)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,600 (10)||£166,889 (27)||£255,880 (25)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|