• A truly stunning ‘upside down’ barn conversion lies within extensive private grounds, nestling beside Cardinham Woods, one of the most picturesque woodland areas in Cornwall.
• The kitchen/dining/sitting room on the first floor is a wonderful space. The volume of this room is breath-taking with high vaulted ceilings and measuring approx. 50 feet in length. This expansive room is amazing for entertaining.
• Bespoke handmade timber kitchen cabinets blend seamlessly into the fabric of the barn along with further wooden dressers for more storage, while the white ceramic farmhouse sink is inset in a complimenting black granite worktop. Adjacent to the sink is a gas and electric Aga making traditional cooking a breeze and confirming the traditional country barn experience.
• Views from the kitchen span over the countryside for miles
• The sitting room has a focal point of the traditional multi fuel burner which easily covers the task of heating this immense room even in the depths of winter.
• The ground floor accommodation has two exceptional sized double bedrooms both with their own ensuite facilities and built in wardrobes for convenience. Either bedroom has the disposition to be the master and fortunately the foresight in design for one of the bedroom having a shower cubicle and the other a suitably fashioned country bath.
• A more recent addition to the barn is a multi-use room on the southern end of the barn which could be enjoyed as reading room, office, library or even over flow sleeping accommodation.
• The garden is a pure delight, playing host to a captivating array of mature trees, flowers, and plants that wrap around two sides of the property on the southern and western sides of the barn.
• Parking for multiple cars and storage for caravan/campervans is also possible immediately in front of the property.
• Such a sizable barn has the benefit of an eco-friendly Bio Mass boiler that supplies the heating and hot water.
• For full details including further images and information click the ‘Particulars’ link below
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£142,983 (3)||£201,425 (14)||£411,493 (20)||£628,500 (10)||£597,500 (2)|
|All||£127,638 (4)||£184,164 (18)||£389,084 (22)||£685,000 (11)||£597,500 (2)|