19th Nov 2021
19th Nov 2021
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to offer this fantastic three bedroom detached family home. Offering great family living accommodation, this home lies within extremely popular school catchment areas. The secluded cul-de-sac position lies nearby to Leeds’ Ring Road and the A660 offering good access to the surrounding areas of Horsforth, Headingley and Leeds City Centre. Heading North, you will find beautiful Golden Acre Park, perfect for walks with the family as well as the historic market towns of Otley and Ilkley!
The accommodation provides on the ground floor:
• Entrance hallway, • Bay fronted living room with feature fireplace.
• Dining room which leads onto the heated conservatory
• Kitchen with integral appliances including Bosch oven and dishwasher as well as an integrated fridge freezer. Underfloor Heating completes this wonderfully designed modern kitchen.
• Downstairs W.C./ cloakroom
To the first floor:
• Spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe with fitted units.
• Two further bedrooms of generous proportions.
• House bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn, with a paved patio area to enjoy those sunny afternoons. The gated driveway, which can accommodate three cars, leads to the detached garage where you’ll find plenty of additional storage. The tiered front garden, is gated and enclosed by fencing which is completed with a delightful flower boundary.
Interested? This great family home features everything you need…… a popular cul-de-sac location, privacy, and the potential to extend (subject to the relevant permissions). Don’t delay call us today to book your viewing.
Local info for LS16