Offered to the market is this unique opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom detached true bungalow pleasantly situated within a cul-de-sac. Being located in one of Bingleys sought after locations this home is not to be missed and viewings come highly recommended.
Delightfully situated in a prestigious residential location is a beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow offering superbly presented living accommodation. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes quality kitchen and shower room fittings together with gas heating, uPVC double glazing. The property enjoys secluded position set off a cul-de-sac offering driveway, garage and enclosed gardens. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and only an internal inspection will reveal the superb nature of this fine home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch giving access to reception hall way with mosaic tiled floor, storage cupboard, lounge with feature gas fireplace and dual aspect light from double glazed windows to the front and side, dining kitchen with range of quality base and wall units and integrated appliances as well as patio doors to the rear garden. Two bedrooms and quality shower room.
Bingley is a very sought after town steeped in history and is surrounded by quaint villages which architecturally haven’t been altered for hundreds of years. Bingley houses several Ofsted ‘outstanding’ schools and attracts a wide range of residents, ranging from first time buyers looking to get on the property market in an area which typically holds its value very well all the way to families and elderly buyers looking for that Yorkshire country lifestyle without having to go too far from the city. Bingley is very sought after and should you need any more convincing, have a wander down the bustling high street.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£168,571||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£120,817 (6)||£194,964 (43)||£252,112 (60)||£273,851 (34)||£578,333 (12)|
|Flats||£104,219 (16)||£128,936 (36)||£200,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£108,745 (22)||£164,875 (79)||£251,257 (61)||£273,851 (34)||£578,333 (12)|