**family home** William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever popular village of Baildon. Situated in a highly sought after residential location close to schools and local amenities. **guide price £325,000 - £350,000**
**family home** William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever popular village of Baildon. Briefly comprising of living room, kitchen with dining space, three bedrooms, house bathroom and integral garage. The property also has gardens front and rear with a driveway. Situated in a highly sought after residential location close to schools and local amenities. **guide price £325,000 - £350,000**
The entrance porch has a double glazed window to the front and side and a double glazed door to the side.
The entrance hall has a door to the front, a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, under stair storage and a door leading to the garage.
The rear porch has a double glazed window to the side and rear and also a single glazed door to the side.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 6" ( 5.26m x 3.51m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front and rear, a central heating radiator, an electric fireplace and a telephone and television point.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the side and rear, a double glazed door to the rear porch and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer and an electric oven with gas hobs. There is also plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and opens on to the dining room.
Bedroom One 25' 11" x 9' 2" ( 7.90m x 2.79m )
In bedroom one there is a double glazed window to the front and rear, two central heating radiators and a wash hand basin in the corner.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.31m x 3.48m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front and rear, a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and wall lights.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Bedroom three has access to the loft, central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear and a storage cupborad containing the central heating boiler.
The fully tiled bathroom has a bath with shower over, a WC, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
To the front there is a mature lawned garden with beds and shrubs, along with the drive. To the rear is a good size lawned garden with mature hedges and a summer house.
Garage 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
The integral garage has an electric up and over door and a double glazed window to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|