**show apartment now available to view**
Presenting this well designed and spacious three storey townhouse offering three bedroom accommodation in the brand new Copperworks Development in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter.
Description The Copperworks, an exciting new community of 93 homes, comprises a range of apartments, duplexes and townhouses. Some are new-build, others form part of the restoration of the centrepiece, the Grade II listed former brass works, dating back to 1854.
This exciting new development brimming with history and character will be a major new address for Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter.
Built within the strict conservational guidelines designed to preserve the heritage of the Jewellery Quarter, the development cleverly fuses its past industrial usage with a modern aesthetic to offer an array of homes full of character and charm.
Traversing Sloane Street and Camden Street and only half a mile from the Jewellery Quarter Metro, The Copperworks is an exciting opportunity to be a part of this area's residential renaissance.
Built to reflect the surrounding architecture of the Jewellery Quarter, The Copperworks features traditional red brickwork with hints of copper and zinc, a nod to the materials so ubiquitous to the forges and makers who gave the area its name. Deep reveal windows, dark contrasting surrounds, brick openings in the façade and open weave brickwork all combine to give an innovatively industrial appearance. Stylish residences both inside and out.
Specification Each home will benefit from -
• Interior Designed Kitchens
• Gloss white (or similar) handle less cabinets
• Granite worktops, upstands and splashback behind hob
• Stainless steel integral 1.5 bowl sink
• Integrated Bosch or similar appliances, including induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer
• LED strip lighting under wall units
Bathrooms & En-suite
• Oak effect basin cabinet with white basin and mixer tap
• Polished concrete style or similar ceramic wall and floor tiles - floor to ceiling in wet areas
• Dual flush soft close WC with chrome flush
• Shower head with rose head and hand shower in chrome
• Heated designer towel rail
• Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches
• Varnished wooden apartment doors
• Stone windowsills
• Secured gates at section entrances
• Digital access to main entry doors and gates
• Colour video access screens in apartment hallways
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Lockable letterboxes
• Secured bike storage
• Wall-mounted electric panel heaters
• Engineered oak flooring in living, hallway and kitchen areas
• Carpet in bedrooms
• Ceramic and/or porcelain tiled bathrooms
• Recessed LED spotlights
• Brushed steel light switches
location The Copperworks occupies a prominent location in the south west of the city's Jewellery Quarter, a new and thriving residential neighbourhood for Birmingham, only minutes' walk from the city centre.
Located in the conservation area of the Jewellery Quarter, The Copperworks enjoys all the benefits of a city centre location - less than a 10-minute walk to Birmingham's Central Business District and under 0.4 miles to the jq station.
Birmingham currently has three main stations; New Street, Snow Hill and Moor Street, the former two being the closest to The Copperworks, around a 10 minute walk and the new HS2 Curzon St Station due to open 2026 making London only a 45 minute journey.
Birmingham's efficient Metro and bus systems make up excellent public transport links, the Jewellery Quarter metro a little over a five minute walk from The Copperworks.
Meanwhile, Colmore Row, the city's central business district is just a 10 minute walk
property information Tenure - Leasehold 999 years
Ground Rent - 0.1% of purchase price and reviewed every 10 years to rpi
Service Charge - Estimated at £1.70-£2.22 p/sqft
Completion - In a phased manner starting Q2 2021 finishing around Q4 2022.
Nb: CGI's and show apartment images are for illustrative purposes only.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£175,625 (8)||£362,167 (6)||£342,500 (4)||£529,420 (10)||-|
|Flats||£186,114 (311)||£268,921 (317)||£413,463 (27)||-||-|
|All||£185,851 (319)||£270,653 (323)||£404,306 (31)||£529,420 (10)||-|