6th Nov 2021
6th Nov 2021
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Situated in a prime location in central Padstow, just a short walk from the harbour, The Padstow Collection is an exclusive development of just ten 2 and 3 bedroom homes with views over the Camel Estuary. Spread across three buildings - The Long Store, The Knot Barn, The Sail Loft - each home will be finished to a luxurious specification and benefit from allocated parking.
About The Developer
Established in 1995, Acorn is an independent development and regeneration specialist that has, for many years, successfully created a range of residential led refurbishment and new build schemes.
Padstow is a highly desirable destination in the West Country. It is a striking harbour town, a working fishing port, and is surrounded by a stretch of coastline of outstanding natural beauty, and locations which offer a range of activities. In addition, several notable restaurants in the area promise residents, and visitors alike, a truly memorable culinary experience. The Padstow Collection offers an excellent investment opportunity with significant holiday letting potential, appraisals are available upon request.
Situated on the first floor, this stunning 2 double bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living space with designer fitted kitchen, integrated appliances and two private balconies.
The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and access to the terrace.
The apartment is complete with a second double bedroom, family bathroom, individual storage, utility room and allocated parking space.
All the homes at The Padstow Collection will have views over the Camel Estuary and will be finished to a high-quality specification, including: Tiles to bathroom and en-suite, Karndean flooring to hallway, living and kitchen, carpets to bedrooms and underfloor heating.
7.90m* x 4.80m* (25'11" x 15'9")
4.20m x 3.30m (13'9" x 10'9")
5.30m* x 2.80m* (17'4" x 9'2")
* Karndean flooring to hallway, living and kitchen areas.
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings.
* Contemporary style internal doors.
* Brushed stainless steel door handles.
* Square profile architrave and skirting.
Bathroom / En-suite
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Wall hung WC with soft close se3at and wash hand basin by Vitra.
* Contemporary brassware with chrome mixer taps by vado.
* Thermostatic shower by vado.
* Chrome heated towel rail.
* Tiling to floor and walls.
Designer fitted kitchen featuring handleless soft closing units.
* Ceasarstone worktop with splash back behind hob.
* Under-mounted stainless-steel sink.
* A range of integrated appliances by Bosch, to include;
* Multifunction single oven
* Induction hob with extractor
* Wine cooler
Electrical Fittings & Communications
* CAT6A cabling to lounge and all bedrooms.
* Mixture of low energy recessed LED downlights and pendant lights.
* Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite.
* Stainless steel mailboxes.
* Carpet to stairs.
* Cycle and bin stores.
* Ground source heating.
Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd give notice that; These particulars do not constitute any contract or offer and are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. The accuracy of the particulars is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon as representations of fact. Cornwall Estates (Padstow) Ltd, their clients nor any joint agents have authority to make any representations about the property and any information given is without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessor(s). Any intended purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise of the statements contained in these particulars. Any areas distances or measurement are approximate. Assumptions should not be made that the property has all the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. We have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Viewing by appointment only. Purchasers should check the availability for viewing before embarking on any journey to view or incurring travelling expenses. Some photographs may be taken with a wide-angle lens.
Local info for PL28