Offered to the market with no upper chain is this three bedroom, semi-detached home in a popular residential area of North Leeds.
Offered to the market with no upper chain is this three bedroom, semi-detached home in a popular residential area of North Leeds. The location benefits from sitting within the catchment area for some highly rated schools, as well as sitting within close proximity to Moortown Corner and Street Lane, both of which offer an abundance of amenities from shopping facilities to a number of bars and eateries. Local transport routes are plentiful, and Leeds City Centre can be accessed via a number of routes. The property is neatly presented inside and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom, and front and rear gardens.
Entrance Hall 15' 5 x 6' 5" ( 4.57m 5 x 1.96m )
Front door, window and radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.09m x 4.19m )
Double glazed bay window, fire with brick style surround and central heating radiator.
Dinning Room 11' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.67m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces, boiler, electric cooker, storage cupboards to include meters, double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 12' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 9" ( 1.70m x 2.36m )
Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and stoarge cupboard.
Wc 2' 5" x 5' 3" ( 0.74m x 1.60m )
Frosted window to the side levation, low flush W.C.
To the front there is a drive leading to the garage with a lawned area and to the rear has lawned gardens with various shrubbery and the garage,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.4%||£275,000||1||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£204,600 (5)||£259,597 (15)||£363,469 (59)||£610,680 (43)||£662,488 (12)|
|Flats||£153,818 (14)||£216,203 (57)||£459,150 (6)||-||-|
|All||£167,182 (19)||£225,244 (72)||£372,301 (65)||£610,680 (43)||£634,604 (13)|