A superbly appointed semi-detached family home located in one of Clarkston's more sought after residential pockets and capturing striking views from both front and rear.
Occupying a predominantly level plot in this ever sought-after pocket of Clarkston; this well-appointed family home is enhanced greatly by a rear extension and captures truly striking views from both front and rear. Entered by way of a useful external porch, the property itself is immediately welcoming with a ground floor configuration of reception hallway boasting under-stair storage, formal bay windowed lounge with focal fireplace and attractive outlook, spacious family room with contemporary fire and surround which might lend alternative purpose as a dining room, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and an incredibly useful rear utility porch with handy two-piece cloakroom off.On the upper floor can be found a broad hallway off which are three well-proportioned bedrooms all of which benefit from fitted storage whilst also capturing truly striking views towards open countryside and over the East Renfrewshire 'roof-line.' A family bathroom completes the accommodation on this level whilst an expansive floored attic area delivers a superb additional storage opportunity.Externally, the property enjoys well- manicued gardens to both front and rear which incorporate a lengthy driveway leading, in turn, to a detached single garage.
This area is well served in terms of amenities with a range of day-to-day shops and public transport links available within immediate range.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.89m )
Family/Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 1" max ( 3.68m x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into bay x 9' 3" to front of robes ( 4.29m into bay x 2.82m to front of robes )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' 1" plus wall recess ( 3.68m x 3.68m plus wall recess )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£183,749||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£92,500 (2)||£183,733 (15)||£261,125 (24)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|
|Flats||£105,125 (8)||£145,833 (12)||£130,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£102,600 (10)||£166,889 (27)||£255,880 (25)||£366,999 (7)||£537,500 (2)|