Preston Baker are delighted to market this three-bedroom stone built period home which oozes the potential to create your dream family home with scope to convert into the loft subject to planning permission. If you are looking for a period home, brimming with original features but would like some say in the design, layout and finish of your ideal home then look no further. The current owner’s have already begun a schedule of refurbishment include the installation of gas central heating, the insertion of two beautiful cast iron log burning stoves in both the kitchen and living room and have carried out some plastering. The most exciting thing about this house is the ability to come in a customise and truly make it your own. There is the massive added benefit of a substantial rear garden which is a blank canvass for any green fingered enthusiasts.
Some of this fabulous home’s features include:
• Formal entrance hall befitting of an impressive period home.
• Living room with deep cornicing, high ceilings and a beautiful cast iron log burning stove which makes this the place to be for Netflix nights in.
• Living kitchen which offers an enviable amount of space and in its current configuration offers a tiled floor, feature log burning stove, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, space for a gas cooker, a double basin with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, a door to the rear. The kitchen is the heart of the home and there is ample space to eat, relax and entertain.
• Basement, stairs down lead to a basement with two useful rooms which are ideal for storage.
• The first floor landing is split level and like houses of its age is light, airy and spacious.
• Bedroom one is to the rear of the property and has custom built fitted wardrobes under guarantee from a bespoke company. This room is spacious and bright and an ideal master bedroom.
• Bedroom two is another good-sized double bedroom to the rear of the property.
• Bedroom three is tucked privately off the split-level landing and would make an excellent study as it is away from the rest of the house.
• There is a three-piece family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
• There is a boarded loft with scope for another bedroom subject to pp.
• Externally to the rear of this family home there is a forecourt whilst to the front there is an impressive garden. Ideal for green fingered buyers there is vast lawned garden.
If you are not work shy and are happy to come in and customise this an outstanding opportunity to truly put your own stamp on something to cherish for years to come.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||9.5%||£212,266||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£132,174 (8)||£181,331 (64)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|
|Flats||£92,249 (4)||£131,500 (30)||-||-||-|
|All||£118,866 (12)||£165,428 (94)||£266,220 (76)||£405,709 (38)||£575,714 (7)|