**modern features throughout three bedrooms, parking, enclosed rear garden, popular location, ideal for first-time buyers and families**
This attractive three bedroom end-terrace family home, situated in this popular development sitting in an enviable plot, will be of interest to a wide variety of buyers including First-time buyers and your families. The accommodation is
well presented, spacious and includes modern features throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, modern open plan kitchen living room and downstairs w/c to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms including master with en-suite and externally there is a private enclosed rear garden, driveway providing off street parking for two cars. Viewings are recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.5%||£215,000||3.2||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£98,300 (3)||£160,864 (25)||£184,766 (48)||£357,026 (27)||£445,539 (9)|
|Flats||£114,238 (4)||£114,892 (18)||£162,990 (5)||-||-|
|All||£107,407 (7)||£141,620 (43)||£182,712 (53)||£357,026 (27)||£445,539 (9)|