Three bed semi-detached house in sought after cul-de-sac location. Walking distance to Dovehouse Parade and located within popular schools catchments, including Oak Cottage Primary School. In need of modernisation and potential to extend subject to planning consent.
Three bed semi-detached house in sought after cul-de-sac location. In need of modernisation and potential to extend subject to planning consent. The house has an integral garage, spacious lounge & diner, kitchen with breakfast area, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Large driveway to front and enclosed family garden to rear.
Double driveway and mature shrubs.
Double glazed door to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect.
Single glazed door to front aspect, understairs storage, carpet and central heating radiator.
Lounge 26' 5" x 11' 9" ( 8.05m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, two central heating radiators, TV point, gas fire and wall lights.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, doors leading to downstairs WC and garage, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, gas hob and oven, fitted cupboard and tiling to splash-prone areas.
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes & dressing table and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes & shelving, desk and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and drawers and two central heating radiators.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, walk-in shower, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, central heating radiator, airing cupboard and tiled to splash-prone areas.
Ample sized family garden, patio, lawn, perennial planting & mature shrubs and shed located to rear.
Garage 17' 3" x 7' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.36m )
Double doors, door to rear aspect, single glazed window to side aspect, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.3%||£338,325||2.7||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£254,633 (3)||£367,995 (11)||£397,546 (39)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|
|Flats||£158,703 (38)||£239,791 (98)||£369,707 (7)||-||-|
|All||£165,722 (41)||£252,729 (109)||£393,310 (46)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|