**closing date Wednesday 13th October 2021 at 12PM** Truly stunning traditional mid terraced villa occupying a prime position with an ever desirable locale. Early internal viewings are essential to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
**closing date Wednesday 13th October 2021 at 12PM** Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented mid terrace villa occupying a prime position within the ever desirable locale of Newlands.
Presented in true walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Set over three levels this stunning family home extends to include an entrance vestibule with feature stained glass, a welcoming reception hallway with stained and sanded floorboards and storage, a bright front facing bay window formal lounge with feature fireplace, a delightful bespoke dining kitchen with Belfast sink, exposed pipes, tiled flooring and french door access to the private rear garden. The upper level of the property comprises of three well proportioned double bedrooms and a stylish modern fitted three piece bathroom. A particular feature of this family home is that the accommodation further extends to the top floor and offers a generous sized attic with velux skylight and planning permissions for further enhancement.
This fantastic family home has been recently reroofed and is yet further enhanced by the impressive low maintenance front and rear garden grounds, a system of gas central heating and partial double glazing.
Early viewings are essential to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 6" x 12' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.91m )
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 17' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.78m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.2%||£192,748||3.3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£100,000 (1)||£105,000 (2)||£235,362 (11)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|
|Flats||£108,154 (13)||£129,199 (30)||£102,917 (12)||-||-|
|All||£107,571 (14)||£127,687 (32)||£166,260 (23)||£334,829 (6)||£585,000 (2)|