Offers in the region of £300,000 - William H Brown Banner Cross are pleased to market this two bedroom bungalow, near the City Centre of Sheffield. Call now to arrange a viewing.
A lovely bungalow situated in A sought after cul-de-sac location. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, conservatory with access to the garage, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fitted shower room. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. To the outside of the property there are well maintained, well stocked and established gardens to the front and rear, there is also a driveway and garage. The property is offered with no upward chain. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The entrance hall has a storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Lounge/diner 20' 5" x 15' 3" ( 6.22m x 4.65m )
The lounge/diner has a double glazed rear facing window, a central heating radiator, an electric fire and is carpeted throughout.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with surfaces over and is fully equipped with a sink and drainer, gas hob, plumbing for a dishwasher and electric oven.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Having access to the rear garden and garage.
Bedroom One 11' 10" 11 x 11' 9" ( 3.61m 11 x 3.58m )
Bedroom one has two double glazed front facing windows, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed, front facing window, a central heating radiator and is carpeted throughout.
The shower room has a side facing window, a central heating radiator, a store cupboard, W.C, a walk-in shower and is partly tiled.
Rear garden has a paved area and a level lawn with various flower beds, conifers and a hedge. The garden is south facing.
To the front of the property there is a planted garden area with lawn.
Garage 16' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.15m )
Having power and light. The garage is to the side of the property along with the driveway.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£320,000||4||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£225,000 (1)||£316,667 (3)||£300,104 (48)||£536,304 (23)||£828,846 (13)|
|Flats||£125,421 (19)||£225,853 (34)||£389,375 (8)||-||-|
|All||£130,400 (20)||£233,216 (37)||£312,857 (56)||£536,304 (23)||£828,846 (13)|