Strikingly spacious, this impressive second floor apartment nestles quietly in the exclusive Beechlands Avenue development and enjoys an almost 'perfect South' outlook over Williamwood Golf Course.
Boasting the 'Dickie' seal of build quality, this striking second floor apartment is set within the exclusive Beechlands Avenue development and delivers the impressive combination of notably bright and spacious accommodation whilst capturing striking golf course views from all public apartments.
Entered by virtue of a particularly well-maintained common hallway which features a secure entry system as well as lift-access to all floors and two storage cupboards for sole use of the property, immediately welcoming upon entry in to a sizeable reception hallway with no fewer than five storage cupboards off. The accommodation thereafter extends to generous formal dining lounge with stone-built fire and surround at focal point and access afforded to an attractive south facing sun balcony, dining room which may lend alternative purpose as a third bedroom, breakfasting kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with twin pantry cupboards, two extremely well proportioned bedrooms (the master of which has a spacious en-suite bathroom off) and a family bathroom.
As previously mentioned, this particular home captures a truly attractive outlook over Williamwood golf course; the perfect view to enjoy from its sizeable 'South facing' sun balcony. There is also a single car garage situated in an adjacent garage block which can be opened remotely from the property whist additional residents' parking also features in abundance.
Lounge 26' 2" x 13' 4" ( 7.98m x 4.06m )
Dining Room 14' 8" including door recess x 10' 9" ( 4.47m including door recess x 3.28m )
Kitchen 13' 9" x 11' 5" max ( 4.19m x 3.48m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 10' 9" to front of fitted robes ( 4.75m x 3.28m to front of fitted robes )
Bedroom 2 15' 7" including door recess x 9' 9" ( 4.75m including door recess x 2.97m )
Bathroom 7' 2" max x 7' max ( 2.18m max x 2.13m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£140,000 (1)||£267,500 (2)||£274,364 (11)||£373,000 (3)||£357,667 (3)|
|Flats||£92,406 (32)||£135,000 (22)||£86,318 (11)||-||-|
|All||£93,848 (33)||£146,042 (24)||£180,341 (22)||£373,000 (3)||£357,667 (3)|