Beautiful, large three bedroom semi detached property in the ever popular Rooley Crescent. Great opportunity to put your own stamp on the kitchen & utility; the rest of the house being done to a high standard. There is scope to extend, subject to planning.
William H Brown are happy to bring to the market is this beautiful three bedroom semi detached property. Briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, garden to the rear and detached garage.
Upvc door and gas central heating radiator.
Understairs, w/c and wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 4" into bay ( 3.61m x 4.37m into bay )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.06m )
Fitted wall and base units and window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 3" into bay ( 4.34m x 3.12m into bay )
Fitted wardrobe and window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
Fitted wardrobe and window to the front.
Bedroom Three 5' 10" x 7' ( 1.78m x 2.13m )
Window to the front.
Comprises of shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w/c, houses boiler, storage cupboard and window to the rear.
Lawn and decking to the rear and detached garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||10.2%||£123,306||2.5||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£84,990 (10)||£114,716 (25)||£158,415 (66)||£209,116 (17)||£311,250 (4)|
|Flats||£59,995 (1)||£78,000 (1)||-||-||-|
|All||£82,718 (11)||£113,304 (26)||£158,415 (66)||£209,116 (17)||£311,250 (4)|