This is for my family...
- Perfect for a growing family, the property has undergone a significant refurbishment in recent years, providing light & airy living space over four levels.
- You'll love the converted basement, where the 1909 Shaker kitchen & dining room opens out onto the decked terrace & garden.
- The principal suite features a high-spec shower room with 'his & hers' sinks housed within a handmade tongue & grooved unit.
- Further bedrooms are both well proportioned and offer generous storage.
- There's also an additional reception room that could be utilised as a play room or office.
- With its south-facing position, the views are amazing extending right across the city and beyond!
- You have numerous countryside walks on your doorstep, with the Peak National Park a short drive away.
- There are local shops/amenities nearby and excellent transport links into the city centre.
- It's a great location for those looking to locate close to the city's hospitals & universities.
- A number of highly regarded schools are in the area, both public and private, for all ages
i'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 3.33%.
- Tenants would love the generous living/dining space, garden and fabulous views.
EPC Rating: G
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.7%||£268,750||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£235,000 (1)||£255,333 (15)||£276,804 (36)||£456,667 (15)||£778,571 (7)|
|Flats||£106,364 (11)||£284,267 (41)||£424,444 (9)||£795,000 (1)||-|
|All||£117,083 (12)||£276,517 (56)||£306,332 (45)||£477,813 (16)||£768,125 (8)|