Beautifully presented modern detached villa spacious entrance hall with storage, utility room, shower room kitchen open plan to lounge/dining room, two bedrooms both with en suites. Further benefiting from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Driveway with ample parking and enclosed rear gardens
Individually Designed Modern Detached Villa. The accommodation throughout is well presented and notably bright. Spacious entrance hallway with fabulous storage, Modern fitted kitchen with appliances, open plan to lounge and spacious dining areas with access to the rear gardens. On the lower level the property also boasts a utility room and modern shower room. The stairs leading to the upper level provide access to the bright landing with further storage and two well appointed bedrooms both with stunning shower room en suites.
The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Monbocked driveway with ample space for parking and enclosed rear gardens, with patio and lawn.
Westerhill Road is situated within Bishopbriggs and is a short distance from Strathkelvin Retail Park and situated with ease of access to both Bishopbriggs town centre and transport links providing access to Glasgow city centre and beyond via nearby M80 and M8 motorway links.
The property is finished to an exacting standard and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of finish and accommodation on offer.
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
Lounge/dining 25' 6" max x 15' 5" ( 7.77m max x 4.70m )
Bedroom 13' 6" max x 14' 6" max restricted head height ( 4.11m max x 4.42m max restricted head height )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 13' 11" max x 16' 9" max restricted head height ( 4.24m max x 5.11m max restricted head height )
En Suite Shower Room
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.6%||£150,500||2.4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£106,125 (4)||£149,875 (12)||£216,428 (28)||£338,864 (11)||£430,000 (1)|
|Flats||£78,124 (4)||£154,344 (16)||-||-||-|
|All||£92,124 (8)||£152,429 (28)||£216,428 (28)||£338,864 (11)||£430,000 (1)|