A fantastic opportunity to purchase this large three bedroom family residence set back from the road situated in this popular location on the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath. This property comprises of the following accommodation Two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C, Three Double Bedrooms, Bathroom with separate W.C, Off Road Parking, Garage/Store and a Beautiful Mature Rear Garden. Ep Rating E.
This property is situated in this prime location on the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, three miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6ES
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A spacious three bedroom family residence with garage/store to side, off road parking to front and A beautiful rear garden with gated access to cocks moor woods golf course.
* enclosed porch with door giving access to entrance hallway with central heating radiator.
* front reception room with double glazed window to bay, central heating radiator, brick built feature fireplace with surround and wooden flooring.
* large rear reception room with double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, feature fireplace with wooden surround, two central heating radiators and wooden flooring.
* breakfast kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, pantry with shelving, space for gas or electric cooker and space for further white goods.
* utility room with door giving access to rear garden, central heating radiator, space for additional white goods and downstairs W.C.
* three double bedrooms to the first floor two with double glazed windows and central heating radiators. Two of the bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes.
* bathroom comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and bath. The W.C is situated in the separate room with hand basin.
* A glorious rear garden with A paved patio area, steps leading down to garden laid to lawn having an abundance of mature trees and shrubs with herbaceous borders, A further decked seating area to rear with pergola and timber shed.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Downstairs W.C.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||13.8%||£244,000||2.9||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£83,333 (3)||£203,786 (33)||£244,233 (90)||£347,497 (16)||£366,875 (8)|
|Flats||£83,125 (4)||£126,175 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£83,214 (7)||£180,668 (47)||£244,233 (90)||£347,497 (16)||£366,875 (8)|