Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented two double bedroom detached bungalow pleasantly situated within the popular residential location of Cottingley. Offering, front and rear gardens, driveway and garage as well as conservatory, this home is not to be missed. Viewings advised.
This property consists of; Entrance hall, living room with large window providing ample natural light overlooking the front garden. A Conservatory offering a second reception room with windows to the side and rear, and door providing access to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel sink, ample wall and base units for storage and large window overlooking rear garden providing a light and airy feel.
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, dresser and bedside tables, radiator and window overlooking the front garden and further second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiators and window. Family bathroom with four piece white suite with WC, wash basin with vanity storage, standing shower and panelled bath.
To the outside there is a well-kept front garden with large gated driveway and single detached garage with both power and water supply and utility to the rear. Enclosed well-kept rear garden, inclusive of an outside storage shed with power. Perfect for spending summer evenings entertaining guests.
The property is located within a highly regarded Cottingley residential area which is within close proximity to a range of local amenities. Bingley itself offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars and eateries, excellent primary and secondary schools and superb commuter links to the immediate local area as well as a train service which commutes daily to the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
The property backs on to the woodland trails in Cottingley Woods. Which contains a number of footpaths taking you through the woods and then into the countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£185,750||2.8||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£66,667 (3)||£154,402 (42)||£233,363 (70)||£348,134 (67)||£520,500 (10)|
|Flats||£98,389 (14)||£134,106 (45)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£92,791 (17)||£143,904 (87)||£232,266 (73)||£348,134 (67)||£520,500 (10)|