Offered to the market is this lovely three bedroom linked detached in the sought after Hudson development in Wyke. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer. With well maintained and well stocked garden area.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market is this lovely three bedroom linked detached property in the sought after Hudson development in Wyke. Briefly comprises of cloakroom, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside delightful and well stocked garden and enclosed patio area. Attached garage with up and over door with utility area to back of garage with scope to further develop, subject to planning.
Comprises of double shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w/c and window to the front.
Lounge 17' x 19' 6" ( 5.18m x 5.94m )
Electric fireplace, two patio doors to conservatory, boiler and consumer unit in understair storage, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.73m )
Fitted shaker style wall and base units, asterite sink and drainer with work surfaces, oven with electric hob, integrated fridge and Upvc double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' x 18' 9" ( 2.74m x 5.71m )
Upvc double glazed.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Upvc double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted cupboards and dressing table.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Comprises of bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, fully tiled, w/c, window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Enclosed patio area.
Garage 23' 9" x 7' 7" ( 7.24m x 2.31m )
Electric up and over doors, window to the rear, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.5%||£107,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£55,000 (1)||£128,940 (20)||£172,125 (20)||£302,416 (12)||£562,500 (4)|
|All||£55,000 (1)||£128,940 (20)||£172,125 (20)||£302,416 (12)||£562,500 (4)|