**beautiful three bedroom bungalow with private gardens, spacious living accommodation and double garage** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in a well sought after area of Baildon. Within reach of the village centre and having a very private position.
'Strathmore Grange' is one of a pair of individual properties believed to be constructed by a local landowner for his daughters in the early 1900s. As such, the properties enjoy a superb position at the head of one of the more sought after avenues that lead off from West Lane - tucked well away from any passing traffic where they enjoy an excellent degree of privacy, yet are very well located for the village centre. Accessed via a private drive that leads to a detached double garage/workshop with a remote operated door, this interesting and appealing property is primarily laid out on one level but is not a true bungalow owing to its split level design. Given further appeal by its good sized plot with attractive gardens that extend largely to the rear where it has been attractively landscaped to include a level lawned area with feature paved patios that make the most of its south westerly position. Internally, the property's spacious living accommodation includes a striking 19'4'' x 14'0'' lounge with a feature vaulted ceiling that measures over 10ft in height, spacious living dining room that leads down into a 22'3'' kitchen, versatile sun lounge/office/bedroom that opens out onto the garden, a modern house bathroom and three bedrooms - the principal of which measures 15'3'' x 12'10'', with the second bedroom having an adjoining en-suite shower-room. Viewing is the only way to fully appreciate all that this deceptive individual property has to offer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|