3rd Sep 2021
3rd Sep 2021
- Type: Terraced house
- Bedrooms: 0
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A superb freehold rental investment opportunity comprising six 1 and 2 bedroom flats for sale in a vibrant area of The Royal Borough of Kensington & ChelseaLocation
Eardley Crescent is an attractive crescent located to the west of Earl's Court Road and just north of Old Bropton Road. The property is perfectly located for both Earls Court tube station and West Brompton tube and Overground station. The transport links from this property are superb if you are travelling both in or out of London.
Within the local vicinity there are many shops including a Marks & Spencers food hall as well as local bars and restaurants. The area is vibrant and popular amongst the residents well averse to all that SW5 has to offer.Description
An extensively refurbished Freehold investment building comprising a mixture of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. In total the building is split into six different apartments, all on their own Leasehold titles. The façade is constructed from iconic London brick with white stucco accents.
In total the gross internal area measures approximately 4,699 square foot.
- Flat 1: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private patio, approximately 741 square foot.
- Flat 2: One bedroom, en suite bathroom, separate guest W/C, approximately 571 square foot.
- Flat 3: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, approximately 674 square foot.
- Flat 4: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, approximately 774 square foot.
- Flat 5: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private terrace approximately 584 square foot.
- Flat 6: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, private patio, approximately 865 square foot.
Square Footage: 4699 sq ft
Local info for SW5