A well presented three bedroom semi detached property standing on a corner plot, in the popular area of Rawdon. Having been improved by the current owner viewing is advised to appreciate what is on offer.
An attractive three bedroom semi detached 1930's property in a popular residential area of Rawdon in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property briefly comprises, a good size lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner and downstairs wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, en suite shower room and a spacious family bathroom. Outside the property is situated on a sunny corner plot with gardens to three sides and off street parking leading to the side. The property is close to travel links to Leeds and Bradford. This property would be ideal for a family being close to well regarded local primary and secondary schools and also close to local amenities, bars and restaurants.
Enter from the front through a Key-Hole doorway where there are two radiators, stairs to the first floor, a hardwood floor and a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
The room is part tiled with a wood floor, a wash hand basin, a w/c, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' Into recess and bay ( 4.55m x 3.96m Into recess and bay )
A light and spacious room with a central gas fire with marble back and hearth and timber surround. TV aerial and telephone points, feature coving and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' ( 4.09m x 3.96m )
Another great size room with laminate wood flooring, feature coving, a radiator and uPVC french doors to the rear leading out to the garden.
Kitchen/diner 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over and a tiled splashback.There is a feature Belfast sink with a mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a full height fridge freezer, space for an electric oven and hob with extractor hood above, a radiator, a uPVC double glazed window and a composite door to the side. There are ceiling spotlights and under counter lighting.
The stairs rise from the hallway onto the hardwood floor landing where there is a useful built in storage cupboard, access to three bedrooms, a house bathroom and a uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 9" Into door recess ( 4.09m x 3.89m Into door recess )
Positioned to the rear of the property this double bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window with open aspect a radiator and space for free standing furniture. There is access to a part tiled en suite with a shower cubicle, w/c and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 11' 11" Into recess, plus wardrobes ( 4.60m x 3.63m Into recess, plus wardrobes )
Positioned to the front of the property this sizeable double bedroom has built in wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
Positioned to the front of the property this bedroom has access to a part boarded loft, a radiator and has a feature uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom 10' 3" x 6' 2" Plus recess ( 3.12m x 1.88m Plus recess )
The large family bathroom comprises of a four piece suite including a; double ended bath, a shower cubicle, a w/c and a wash hand basin. The room has fully tiled walls and floor and has ceiling spotlights, a radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows to the side.
The property boasts an ample corner plot with gardens to three sides of the property. To the side there are wrought iron gates opening to a block paved driveway, a sizeable lawn with flowerbed, shrub and neat fenced boundaries, planters and a vegetable patch. To the rear there is a raised composite decking area with attractive plum slate surrounding, a greenhouse, shed and an outside tap. There is also useful external storage space underneath the house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.7%||£261,355||2.5||1.1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£173,750 (4)||£226,243 (28)||£282,924 (46)||£487,435 (20)||£1,029,991 (11)|
|Flats||£143,871 (26)||£163,396 (26)||-||-||-|
|All||£147,855 (30)||£195,983 (54)||£282,924 (46)||£487,795 (21)||£1,029,991 (11)|