'lives in A house - A very big house in the country' Sitting pretty on a generous sized plot in this highly sought after village - this detached home offers more than first meets the eye. Boasting absolutely stunning accommodation from top to bottom, this makes an excellent family home - call now!
Having a side facing door.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and a W.C.
Lounge 12' 5" x 18' 7" ( 3.78m x 5.66m )
A good sized room having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a feature fireplace.
Play Room 13' x 14' 2" ( 3.96m x 4.32m )
A versatile room currently set up as a play room. Having a front facing double glazed window and door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 20' 2" to maximum point x 18' 7" to maximum point ( 6.15m to maximum point x 5.66m to maximum point )
A modern style kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit and the integrated appliances such as fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Patio doors lead to the garden.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.43m )
Fitted with patio doors and a central heating radiator.
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and access to the loft. Also having useful storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 5" to maximum point x 18' 7" ( 3.78m to maximum point x 5.66m )
A generous sized bedroom having both a front & rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
A modern style bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a W.C. Also fitted with spotlights and having both rear and side facing double glazed windows.
To the front of the property is an absolutely stunning lawned garden enclosed with plants & trees.
A driveway provides ample off street parking for numerous vehicles.
To the rear is a well maintained lawned garden with a patio area and enclosed with fencing.
Detached Converted Garage
The garage has been converted and has electrics fitted and wifi available - a versatile room currently set up as an office but could be used for what ever you desire.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.1%||£103,571||2.4||0.9|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£124,875 (23)||£157,835 (58)||£321,199 (10)||£360,000 (1)|
|Flats||£64,375 (4)||£130,000 (2)||£285,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£64,375 (4)||£125,285 (25)||£159,990 (59)||£321,199 (10)||£360,000 (1)|