A unique 2 Bedroom Detached True Bungalow with stunning views and good size accommodation on one level. In the popular village location of Stanley, only a short distance to Leeds/Wakefield with a frequent bus service to both cities, less than a mile to Co-op supermarket. Ideal for the commuter.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this unique 2 Bedroom Detached True Bungalow with stunning views. Comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., lounge, kitchen, porch/utility room, dining room, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside there are gardens, shed and a garage. Situated in the popular village location of Stanley, only a short distance to Leeds/Wakefield Road with a frequent bus service to both cities, less than one mile to Co-op supermarket. Ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network with M1 or M62 motorways approximately two to three miles. An inspection is recommended.
Lounge 19' max x 12' 11" max ( 5.79m max x 3.94m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.40m max x 2.69m max )
Porch/Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 7" ( 3.23m x 1.70m )
Dining Room 11' 2" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.40m max x 2.92m max )
Double Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.63m max )
Double Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Gardens, shed, storage and a Garage with an electric door.
Garage 16' x 10' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.25m )
Shed 10' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.88m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.3%||£188,198||2.5||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£145,000 (2)||£180,631 (44)||£232,550 (113)||£364,410 (46)||£650,000 (6)|
|Flats||£86,667 (3)||£94,216 (9)||-||-||-|
|All||£110,000 (5)||£165,957 (53)||£232,550 (113)||£364,410 (46)||£650,000 (6)|