17th Aug 2021
17th Aug 2021
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This exquisite three bedroomed semi detached residence is located within the sought after bournville tenants conservation area of the bournville village trust estate. Presented to an exacting standard with unique features, viewing of this superb home is highly recommended. The property is very well located for transport links, popular schools and amenities. Available with no upward chain. Ep Rating C
Kingsley Road is located in the Bournville Tenants Conservation Area and is one of the most desirable and sought after locations on the Bournville Village Trust Estate, founded in 1900 by George Cadbury and renowned for its local schools, parks and gardens.
The property benefits from private parkland a short distance from the property which is for the exclusive use of members of Bournville Tenants Ltd.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park which hosts a number of community events can also be found nearby.
Locally, the historic Bournville Village Green offers a range of shops and other facilities and amenities.
Train Stations in Bournville, Northfield and Kings Norton provide easy access to the City Centre, with intervening stations offering convenient access to the University of Birmingham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
A number of sought after schools can be found locally to include Bournville Village Primary, St Francis CofE, and St Josephs rc primary schools as well as the popular Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools.
This Edwardian property was thoughtfully extended and renovated back to brick throughout in 2014 by the current owners, retaining the charm and character of the property whilst creating the conveniences to compliment modern family living. The open plan living area was decorated by Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen in an Arts and Crafts Edwardian style with a modern twist.
• A Charming Property located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate
• Immaculately Presented Throughout
• Comfortable Lounge with Feature Original Exposed Brick Fireplace
• Modern Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room with Integrated Dishwasher, Fridge, Gas Hob and Electric Oven. Having bi-fold doors with panoramic views
• Large Utility Room with Ground Floor Shower Room and WC
• Two Bedrooms to the first floor with an extensive range of mirrored wardrobes to the main bedroom
• Modern First Floor Bathroom with Corner Bath, WC, Basin and Shower Cubicle
• Single Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room and Eaves Storage Space to the Second Floor (this room would also be ideally suited as a study for a home worker)
• Stunning Landscaped Low Maintenance Rear Garden with tiered treble pond, upper and lower patio areas and insulated Garden Room with power and lighting
• A significant benefit of the property is a large covered secure paved parking area to the rear of the property with sliding gates and large timber workshop with further timber storeroom both with power and lighting
• Landscaped well stocked mature front garden with block paved driveway for two cars
• Well Located for transport links and amenities
• Ideally Situated for sought after Primary and Secondary Schools
• The current owners also rent a garage to the rear of the property at a cost of £78 per quarter. The agent understands this rental may be continued by a new owner, subject to availabilty
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
Conservation Area - the property is located in the Bournville Tenants Conservation Area details of which can be found on the Bournville Village Trust Website
Management Charge - the property is situated on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and is subject to a Management Charge of £96.25 per annum (2021)<br /><br />
With door to garden and to:
With eaves storage
4.55m (max) into storage area 2.1m (min) x 2.84m - With part sloping ceilings and eaves storage
With driveway parking
With large parking area to the rear including:
3.05m (max) x 3m
Local info for B30