This is for my family...
- An open plan living/dining area has been extended to provide a play area for children.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Ecclesall Primary & Silverdale.
- The beautiful garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play.
- Bedrooms are all well-proportioned, light & airy.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property has been really well maintained and is ready to move straight into.
- There's plenty of space for when guests stay over.
- The location is perfect for nearby shops/amenities including Ecclesall Road and Banner Cross.
- Transport links including key bus routes are a short walk away.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for £950 pcm, a yield of 3.51%.
- Tenants would love the location, open plan feel and garden.
EPC Rating: D
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|