£365,000 Asking Price
This is for my family...
- Offering the perfect combination of modern with a traditional feel the property benefits from many original points, including Parkay flooring throughout the majority of the ground floor, stain glass windows and a feature fireplace in the living room.
- Benefiting from ample living and dining space on the ground floor perfect for a growing family.
- Low maintenance grounds, including a secure courtyard area, the perfect space for your children to play.
- The bedrooms are all well proportioned and offer ample storage.
- Recently renovated luxury bathroom.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The beautiful courtyard offers an exceptional entertaining space for when hosting friends.
- The property enjoys an enviable corner plot with countryside views.
- The ground floor offers ample living and dining space.
- Beautifully presented throughout the property is ready to move straight into.
- You're a short distance from the fantastic walks which the Peak District has to offer.
- Located within the catchment area of numerous highly regarded schools.
- Located a short 1.9 miles from the market town of Chesterfield.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.2%||£169,318||2.6||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£115,000 (1)||£159,965 (43)||£224,320 (93)||£334,253 (53)||£416,570 (7)|
|Flats||£85,000 (2)||£114,306 (8)||£120,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£95,000 (3)||£152,803 (51)||£223,211 (94)||£334,253 (53)||£416,570 (7)|